Cumberland Granulator - 100 HP
Unit price/ per
Reconditioned Cumberland Granulator - 37B
- Motor was sent out and had new bearings installed. In addition, windings were dipped and baked. New motor sliding base 404T installed.
- New belts will be supplied.
- 3 knife open rotor.
- Used spare set of knives included.
- Bearings appear to be in excellent condition - If a bearing fails with in 45 days from ship date a new bearing will be provided under warranty. Old bearing must be returned.
- All studs or holes to access cutting chamber were re-tapped or had threads chased. New bolts and nuts provided.
- Rotor has been checked out - No knives were removed or sharpened on the rotor or bed.
- Entire unit was media blasted and has a fresh paint job.
- Hopper has (3) new heavy duty fly back curtains installed.
- Belt guard has had all corners reinforced with 1" angle iron.